aFe Power 51-12092-1 Magnum Force Stage 2 Intake with Pro Dry S Filter for 12-18 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.6L
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-550-27
5-1/2" 360 Degree Air Filter: This intake utilizes 5-1/2" Pro Dry S performance air filters for maximum flow. This 3-layer progressive, non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for cleaning for maximum convenience.
Dyno Tested Intake Tube: The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum
One-Piece Filter Housing: The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powdercoated 16-gauge heat shield that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations and comes with all brackets and hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Pro Dry S Filter
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 10lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 18in x 13in x 13in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
aFe Power Magnum Force Stage 2 Intake with Pro Dry S Filter Reviews
Easy install, approximately 30 mins with minimal tools. Just a 10mm socket and ratchet. Sensor goes in easier if you install into grommet first than apply a little grease to grommet to insert into the intake. Immediately noticed a difference in engine performance and tone. Still waiting to see if there will be an increase in mpg. Definitely dresses up the looks under the hood. Very nice upgrade!
While not too hard to install it was not completely "hassle free". What should have been the easiest and quickest part ended up taking the longest was installing the heat sensor plug thru the grommet. Lubed it well and was still a fight and very frustrating as the grommet would push thru the intake tube hole due to the force needed to completely seat the sensor. Have yet to test drive but will update after doing so to determine any gain in sound , hp and gas mileage. Considering the grommet aggravation I give it 4 stars.
Great Product and Fast Shipping from Quadratec, Thanks!! Installation was fairly simple and the instructions were very detailed minus the removal of the factory air box itself, however if you are at all mechanically inclined its not hard to figure out. Paired up with aFe's 2.5 Scorpion Axle-Back Exhaust result in good solid sound, not obnoxious, but a deep tone. I haven't had a chance to do any hard mpg testing or power testing, but it sounds and feels a lot more responsive.