Jammer Cold Air Intake: Include a pre-oiled filter or dry filter, and enclosed air box, and an oversized intake pipe.This unit will block hot air, and funnel cooler air to engine. More air to the engine creates more power.
Construction: Made of a durable, thermal plastic, and custom designed to fit your Jeep.
Dyno-Tested: Improved horsepower and torque as well as a dynamic sound.
Flashpaq F5 Features:
- High-definition, 2.8" color screen
- Redesigned graphic interface for improved user experience
- Increased memory with faster processor for improved updating speed
- Speedometer correction for aftermarket tires & gears
- HI & LO transfer case options
- ESP stability optimization for 11-14 Wrangler
- Lock Rubicon lockers in 4-HI
- Adjust idle in real-time to run accessories
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updateable with all-new update software via USB
- Daytime running lights solutions*
- Recalibrate signals for one-touch lane changes
- Upgradable online to the award-winning tuning*
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 13lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 20in x 20in x 16in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Superchips PowerPaq Stage 1 Kit Reviews
I've had two YJ's, one TJ and bought an '08 JK Sahara for my daughter. I tell my daughter I bought that because it runs about a 5 minute 1/4 mile, a Jeep Wrangler's definitely not a go fast car. I went in not expecting much and was very surprised. I bought this for my 2014 Jeep JK Rubicon 2-door that has a high flow catback exhaust on it. I run 33's and put the 91 octane tune in it, the throttle response is night and day different as well as the top end. A very good upgrade for the price.