- New folding frame design folds behind the rear seat for a total open-air ride.
- Keep small gear items in the zippered mesh pockets on the Sunrider panel.
- Includes all the soft top fabric, window panels and simplified bows for a no-drill installation.
- Zipperless windows allow for easy installation or removal.
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Softop in Black Diamond Reviews
Overall, a great top that I would highly recommend. It's relatively easy/quick to put up/down once you get the hang of how all the pieces go together. It has made it very easy to enjoy the jeep wide open (as God intended). Install isn't super complicated, but they are serious about laying the fabric in the warm sun first. I installed on cool cloudy day and it was impossible to get everything snapped in where it was supposed to go. After riding around a big and letting the wind stretch stuff out everything fit. Once it's broken in there is no problem. Only complaint that you should be aware of. Because the edges of the back window all have hard plastic channels instead of zippers the window doesn't roll or fold well at all. makes it difficult to store in the jeep when you take it off. If the designers added one fold point in the middle it would make it perfect without compromising the integrity of the window.
I say I would recommend this product with a few caveats. First the good, super easy to put on and take off, less noise than some other tops, the look is a big crowd pleaser, the added pockets in the head area are actually really useful. The biggest issues I have found so far are 1.) The top of the back window pulls out of the "glide rails". At the top left and right corner of my back windows, there is a place where you can clearly see that it is no longer sealed up. This would not happen with a zipper sealed top, but with this new design, it happens. 2.) The bottom corners of the back window have an opening on both ends about 1.5 inches wide. This allows for rain to enter the back of your Jeep. 3.) When it rains, water tends to spill into the cab of the Jeep after you shut the door. I have not noticed this on my passenger side, but then again I never ride on the passenger side. Once again, I think this is a fairly good top, with its positives and negatives, but I think If I had to do it again I might have purchased a different one.
The instructions were great took about 4 hours to install. Just love the way it looks. Don’t have to worry about the zipper being stuck anymore.love the zipper pocket build in the top above the front seats. Now they need to make a bag for the side and rear windows when you take them out.