- Run it as a fully-enclosed, all-season soft top or remove the sides and rear window and enjoy it as a bikini. Options for a variety of window configurations.
- Easier-than-ever access to sunshine: New Sunrider™ design allows the top to open from inside the vehicle. Sunrider™ hardware is made of high-strength steel and engineered thermoplastic polymer.
- Patented zipperless technology used in key areas, proven zippers used where desirable.
- Kit includes: soft top fabric, factory-style door surrounds, tinted and replaceable windows, integrated header, tailgate bar and Sunrider™ feature.
- Works with all factory full and half steel doors as well as Bestop door kits (sold separately).
- Sailcloth Material
- Tough, 28-oz multi-ply, premium-grade fabric dramatically reduces outside noise and enhances insulation for a more comfortable ride.
- Tinted, removable windows are DOT-approved and have a thickness of 30 mil.
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop NX Plus in Black Diamond Reviews
Have not had great luck with this top. I agree with other review, quiet and easy to install. My top came undone at the seam and caused leaking issues over my backseat. I was sent a new one (from Bestop) and now the rubber that connects the windows is coming off at the seam. I'm just ready to return it and try something else.
Wow what a nice top. Very easy to install, extremely quiet while driving, minimal flapping, no leaks, and great features. Top looks great and does not fit so tight it is impossible to zip back windows. Feel like in cooler temps will mot be an issue either. You tube videos were good to watch before hand, instructions very clear and easy to install. Took about 1 and a half hours to install. Would buy again when this one wears out.