- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Rotational molded air box, inlet tube and snorkel system results in optimized design with the best fit, functionality and ease of installation.
- Enclosed air box provides fresh air inlet that is separated from hot engine compartment
- Removable air box lid provides easy access to service the washable / reusable air filter
- Snorkel system specifically designed for the Jeep Wrangler provides ideal source of fresh air in extreme off-road conditions
- Heat shield included for additional protection of snorkel system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Intake Kit with Snorkel
- Installation Hardware & Instructions
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 20lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 36in x 20in x 10in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
K&N 63 Series Cold Intake Snorkel Kit Reviews
Plus one star for a well designed product with clear, concise, step-by-step instructions.
Plus one star for excellent, no questions asked customer support.
Plus one star for an immediately noticeable difference in sound, performance, and (bonus) for increasing my fuel efficiency by one MPG (16.6 average MPG to 17.6 average MPG).
Plus one star for the sleek look.
Minus one star for having to cut the upper left-most quarter panel support, to just replace it with a foam pad... My y concern is this, being so close to the portion of the quarter panel which supports the weight of the radio antenna, I felt it was necessary to better support that portion of the panel. I replaced the included foam pad with more durable "mini-cell" foam, then drove a closely matching (closely matching the other black bolts) sheet-metal screw through to the inner support metal. It might not be the best way to support the corner, but I'm satisfied with the result.
Very, very happy with this product none-the-less!!!